Happy New Month, Everyone!
It’s been a while off blogging and I have missed it just like you have. But, I have been busy with a lot of things:
– FILM PRODUCTION (My recent production; “The Other Me” is yet to be released but it’s theme centres on Autism and I would be sharing campaign photos tomorrow and Videos; Please support the cause) *Tomorrow is World Autism Day
– NOVEL (Yes, Debut Novel stuff. I’m working towards publishing my book and it would be nice to hold a copy of my book in my hand someday and see you take a photo with that book, maybe on your shelves or bed side. And sign autographs too at a signing and yes, I’ll wear a dress. 😂😂😂)
– FOLA KING: Remember the hit legal blog series? Well, I’ll be releasing it as an eBook on April 9, 2016. So that’s some good news right there. You can now read it all at Once! Fola king and Aaima 😍😍😍😘😘😘
– Short Stories and Poetry (I have reignited with my poetic side 💃💃💃and it’s been exciting for me. I post my poetry pieces and flash fictions on my twitter @tomi_adesina and on my Instagram @tomiadesina so, I have been writing a lot and I hope you haven’t missed much of it.)
– BLOG SERIES: Yes, there would be a new blog series!
Finally don’t forget to raise awareness of Autism and in support for my short film by writing a simple tweet with the #TheOtherMe and #AutismSpeaks as the tags, would be keen to hear from you.
Thank you so much for reading this long love letter from me,