Here is introducing the “cooking contest” by Young & Cerebral. And it promises to be an exciting programme. Below is the PR for it. Please spread the word.
COOKING CONTEST || PR SCRIPT
We know you can stand the heat. We know you’re a creative cook. And indeed, you’ve got a fast burner. But you’ve never been in a cooking contest like ours.
Starting from June 8th – July 8th, we dare you to compete for honour, respect and prizes as you unlock your cooking skills and slice your way through to the finals in the 1st Young & Cerebral Cooking Contest.
3 cooks with sterling performances will get Fridges, Cooker Ovens, Burners, Gas Cylinders, Sets of Cutlery, Set of Pots and yes an Internship placement plus a business development program.
To participate in this cooking contest, here are the 6 simple rules:
1. Make certain you are aged 18-26 years
2. Make certain you are a Nigerian and you live in Nigeria
3. Like/Follow Young & Cerebral Facebook, Twitter & Instagram pages for updates
4. PREPARE ANY MEAL OF YOUR CHOICE. Ensure this meal has not been presented at a previous cooking contest.
5. Get other friends to comment on and like your YouTube video.
6. Have a friend objectively critic the food you prepared. Make a video recording of your friend’s feedback after tasting your food.
7. Upload a 5 minute video of the food you prepared yourself with details of recipe used on, together with your friend’s critic on YouTube.com/youngandcerebral (Use your phone plus good lighting. You need to
make certain it is finally edited to 5 minutes including the beginning, middle and ending stages)
Scores are based on;
1. Food preparation
4.Objective criticism from friend
5. General appearance
7. Artistic quality
Now, we look forward to seeing those yummy videos.
Keep your knives sharpened.
You can reach them on social media
Facebook : on.fb.me/19OPgth